Thursday 12 May 2011

Wedding Photo Galleries

The Wedding Season is now underway and im back behind the editing screen preparing wedding photographs and online galleries and designing Graphistudio Photo Books, whilst the sun shines outside!

However, before the Wedding season started I did manage to put my favourite images (the ones on my portable Hard Drive (at any rate - about 1/3 of my weddings!)

Here are some of my favourite wedding Photographs:

http://www.dominickerridge.co.uk/galleries.asp

Ive menaged to seperate my favourites into 5 Wedding Genres:
Wedding Photographs: Preperations
Wedding Photographs: Ceremony
Wedding Photographs: Portraits
Wedding Photography: Reportage
Wedding Photography: Celebrations


I expect i'll have to wait until winter to find the next opportunity to upload the rest of my favourites and edit through this hurried selection - putting all of these in one place - 175 weddings in one gallery - ALL of my favourites
A labour of Love!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment